Comfort Plus Campground
Open May 1 st - September 30th Annually
COVID UPDATE AS OF JULY 1, 2020
!) Comfort Plus Campground is following the Campground Operation Conditions recommended by the Sask.government, and will only be accepting campers who are self-contained in their RV unit.
2) Tenters will not be able to stay due to the closure of washrooms & showers.
3) On arrival date, campers must be healthy & have resided in Canada 14 days prior to arrival.
4) Out of province RVers are welcome to book a spot at Comfort Plus which is a private campground.
5) On-line reservations on the registration page are encouraged in order to have accurate information .
6) Payment will be handled electronically , no deposits or credit card numbers required at this time.
7) Wifi network is comfortplus and passwords are comfortplus20 or comfortplus1.
8) Wood, $6.50 a bag, and ice, $3 a bag, can be ordered on-line on the registration page.
9) Swimming pool is operating on a single family use basis, $5 per individual or $10 for a family. Swimmers must shower in RV before swimming & sanitizing will occur between time slots.
10) Social distancing must be practised on site. Non-registered guests must inform the staff if visiting the park.
Comfort Plus Campground is located 12km East of Regina, Sask. and 1km North of Highway #1 . Voted Best Private RV Park in Saskatchewan by RV West Magazine, spring 2009.
A tranquil park with space for big rigs, distanced from tracks and heavy traffic for a good night's rest. Level, grassy, treed sites. 25 pull-through, 30 and 50 amp power. Tent sites, fire rings. Quaint school shelter with games. Good water. Laundry. Hiking and golf nearby. No-coin showers, fenced pet area & security gates.
~ 7 Non-Serviced
~ 9 Electrical/water
~ 39 - 30amp Electrical/Sewer/Water
~ 2 - 50amp Electrical/Sewer/Water
Picnic Tables & Fire Rings located in each site.